We respect the privacy of our subscribers, customers, contacts, those who answer our surveys, and those who fill out our questionnaires. It is our policy:
1. To respect the purpose for which our site visitors gave us information. We give users choice and consent over how their personal information is used, and remove names immediately upon request. Please note that we cannot guarantee privacy if knowledge of a criminal situation is divulged to us.
2. Not to sell, rent, or loan our subscriber or customer lists to third parties for any form of marketing. While we sell advertising in some of our e-mail publications and on our website to other companies, we never allow third parties any access to these subscriber lists.
3. Not to send any unsolicited mail or email to any client. We do not, never have, and never will send junk mail.
4. To send our periodicals only to those who request them (that is, opt-in). We immediately unsubscribe those who request it through convenient unsubscribe links in every e-mailing. Our welcome message to subscribers and every issue of our newsletters clearly explain how to unsubscribe. We keep our subscription lists as clean as possible to prevent obsolete e-mail addresses to take unnecessary bandwidth.
6. To store subscriber and password files with personal information in a secure manner. We store such files in areas not accessible to Web browsers, behind password protection, or off-line.